You read that right! YES! Hot rollers!! They are making a comeback!
You have to check out my “highlight” section on my instagram for the tutorial. Im working on getting a youtube channel where I can post on here!
I have a lot of hair! So I have to use 2 types of rollers. They do WONDERS!
Top key to using Hot Rollers:
- Do it on CLEAN hair! I know, I know some say its better to curl your hair when its dirty but I completely disagree with that statement! The oil weighs your hair down AND it won’t last nearly as long!
- Pull tight to your head. The higher you place them the more volume you will have.
- Let them sit for at least 15 minutes or unit they completely cool.
- Spray with some type of “flexible” hold hairspray before and after you take them out!
- Once you take them out, done mess with the curls. They WILL fall I promise. Just let them set on their own!
- Use bigger rollers. Unless you want a kinky curly look!
Babyliss is great quality! I alternate with Babyliss and Conair. Will list link below:
If you hair does not hold curl super well, I would just invent in the Babyliss rollers. The Conair does not get hot enough for your hair to hold!