What you need:
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Shaved Brussel Sprouts
Light Caesar Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- While thats preheating put the pork chops (I use bone in and they are thick) in a frying pan or cast iron skillet with coconut oil with salt and pepper.
- Sear both sides for 2-3 mins until almost charred. After that I pop them in the oven for 20 mins then flip and cover top with grated Parmesan cheese and put back in for 20 more mins or until cooked through.
Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad:
- I get a pack of shaved Brussel sprouts from Trader Joes. Put half in bowl (for two people).
- I sprinkle 3 TBSP of light Caesar dressing (also from Trader Joes)
- The add shaved Parmesan (to your liking)
- Then I squeeze a whole lemon in
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
**You may need to adjust the cooking time if you get thinner chops**