Low Calorie TacosPrint This
- Trader Joes corn taco shells
- Ground Turkey
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 sliced jalapeño (be careful)
- 1 packet Trader Joes Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups of Spinach
- diced tomatoes (or halved cherry tomatoes)
- sprinkle of shredded cabbage slaw
- 1/2 cup Fat free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- Cook ground turkey, onion, jalapeño, with the Trader Joes taco seasoning until cooked through or golden brown. Add spinach until it cooks down.
- In a small bowl, do half a cup of Fat Free Greek Yogurt and mix in 2TBSP os Sriracha sauce.
- Scoop the meat mixture into the taco shell, add diced tomatoes or halved cheery tomatoes, shredded cabbage slaw, and top with a dollop of the yogurt mixture. You can also sprinkle on some cheese too!
- The only point value is the taco shell (unless you add cheese). YUMMY!
For WW, I can have 2 shells for 4 points. Be careful handling the jalapeño!