What you need:
Ground Turkey 1/2 pound lean
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Can of Sugar Free crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Cut top off Green Pepper and put in oven (once its preheated) for 20 mins.
- Combine Turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, Italian Seasoning, and salt/pepper in a bowl and roll them into 10-15 meatballs.
- Put 1 TSBP of olive oil into pan and cook the meatballs until golden brown
- Take pepper out of the oven and stuff with meatballs (however many you fancy or can fit) and then pour tomato sauce inside.
- Cover with piece of Munster Cheese and cook for another 20 minutes.
I made 4 peppers! It was SO good! Counting as 4 points because I used half a piece of cheese on top of my pepper.