Meatball Stuffed PeppersPrint This
- 1/2 pound lean Ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Munster Cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 2 Green Peppers
- 1 Can of Sugar-Free crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Cut top off Green Pepper and put in oven (once its preheated) for 20 mins.
- Combine Turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, Italian Seasoning, and salt/pepper in a bowl and roll them into 10-15 meatballs.
- Put 1 TSBP of olive oil into pan and cook the meatballs until golden brown
- Take pepper out of the oven and stuff with meatballs (however many you fancy or can fit) and then pour tomato sauce inside.
- Cover with a piece of Munster Cheese and cook for another 20 minutes.