Parmesan Pork Chops with Brussel Sprout Cesar SaladPrint This
- Pork Chops
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt/ Pepper
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- Light Caesar Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- While that’s preheating put the pork chops (I use bone-in and they are thick) in a frying pan or cast-iron skillet with coconut oil with salt and pepper.
- Sear both sides for 2-3 mins until almost charred. After that, I pop them in the oven for 20 mins then flip and cover the top with grated Parmesan cheese and put them back in for 20 more mins or until cooked through.
Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad:
- I get a pack of shaved Brussel sprouts from Trader Joe’s. Put half in a bowl (for two people).
- I sprinkle 3 TBSP of light Caesar dressing (also from Trader Joes)
- Add shaved Parmesan (to your liking)
- Then I squeeze a whole lemon in
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
**You may need to adjust the cooking time if you get thinner chops**