This is delicious! I think just as good as the full calorie REAL deal!
Cream-Less Broccoli SoupPrint This
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped or shredded carrots
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- 1 TBSP Light Butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 8 OZ of Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 cup of 1% Milk Skim or Almond Milk
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- 1 Bag of Egg Noodles
- Sauté butter, garlic, and onion until soft
- Add chopped broccoli, carrots, and chicken broth and let simmer until veggies are soft (could be about 10 minutes, don’t rush it).
- Lower heat, add cheese, and stir until melted
- In a separate bowl combine milk and flour then add to mixture and stir
- Let the soup simmer and reduce heat to thicken!
- I also cook the eggs noodles separately and add 1/2 a cup to the soup when I’m ready to serve.
I count 1 cup as 3 WW points! It's one point without the noodles!