This is delicious! I think just as good as the full calorie REAL deal!
1 chopped onion
1 cup chopped or shredded carrots
2 heads of broccoli chopped
1 TBSP Light Butter
1 tsp minced garlic
8 OZ of Cheddar Cheese
4 Cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup of Flour
1 1/2 cup of 1% Milk Skim or Almond Milk
Salt/Pepper to Taste
1 Bag of Egg Noodles
- Sauté butter, garlic and onion until soft
- Add chopped broccoli, carrots, and chicken broth and let simmer until veggies are soft (could be about 10 minutes, don’t rush it).
- Lower heat, add cheese and stir until melted
- In separate bowl combine milk and flour then add to mixture and stir
- Let the soup simmer and reduce heat to thicken!
- I also cook the eggs noodles separately and add 1/2 a cup to the soup when I’m ready to serve.
I count 1 cup as 3 WW points! Its one point without the noodles!